8th to 9th Grade Transition
Please join members of our faculty and administration for an information evening to discuss the transition from 8th to 9th grade at GISNY. This is an exciting time in your student’s academic journey. This year’s meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 23rd at 7:30 PM in the Library. Refreshments will be served.
Topics to be covered include:
- Explore the concepts that underpin high school learning at GISNY.
- Learn about the 9th grade curriculum from faculty.
- Hear about the IT policy starting in 9th grade.
Speakers will be:
- Eva Dell, Co-Head of German Dept. | English & German Teacher
- Leslie Hegarty, Head of English Department (Grades 5 - 12)
- Giso Krah, Homeroom Teacher Grade 10 | History, Ethics, German Teacher | Head of Ethics/Religion Dept.
- John DiBetta, Head of Athletics Dept.
We are excited to see you there.
Please register below.