After School Program
Two Types of AGs
1. OPEN AGs: These AGs are open to all students, subject to availability. Please read "How To Sign Up" on the right and follow these steps closely to help avoid any misunderstandings. There are two important things to note regarding Open AGs:
- SPORTS AGs: During the first 24 hours of the sign up period, you may only register your child for one Sport AG. This ensures every child has an opportunity to participate as spaces are limited. If after the 24-hour period there are still spots available in a given Sport AG, you may then also register your child for that AG.
- PAID AGs: Once you have registered for a Paid AG via SignUp Genius, your enrollment is final. Payment is due via credit card in SignUp Genius immediately. Paid AGs are noted on the AG list with a "®" symbol. A enrollment fee applies.
2. SELECTIVE AGs: These AGs are limited to those students chosen at the discretion of the AG teacher. Certain AGs, such as Theater and Music for example, require additional commitment and experience. To enroll in a Selective AG, you must contact the AG teacher directly. Selective AGs are noted on the AG list with a "©" symbol.
The classes in our After School Program - which we call AGs, short for "Arbeitsgemeinschaft" - are designed to provide quality after school experiences for our students.
In addition to a wide range of enriching and fun after school activities, we also offer homework supervision for our lower school students (grades 1 - 4).
All AGs are taught by our teachers or outside professionals.
Other Important Information
REGISTRATION PERIODS: In general there will be one registration period for each AG at the beginning of the school year which will determine the enrollment in that AG for the entire school year. However, some AGs are for a shorter time period (e.g. one semester), so additional sign-ups during the school year will be necessary. You will be informed about sign up periods in the weekly Newsletter and on this webpage.
SIGNING UP FOR AGs: We use Sign Up Genius for Open AG registration and strongly recommend that you create a free account BEFORE
registration opens. This will save you time when the registration pages go live. Please read "How To Sign Up" on the right and follow these steps closely to help avoid any misunderstandings.
PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES: We encourage you to read through the AG Guidelines prior to the start of the program.
AG LIMIT: We also ask that you please limit enrollment to no more than three (3) AGs per child . This ensures that all children have an opportunity to participate in the program. We reserve the right to remove your child from an AG if you sign him/her up for more than three (although we sincerely hope this is not necessary).
News & Updates
Please be advised that our school uses Sign-Up Genius to register for AGs. New accounts can be set up at any time in SignUp Genius.
For questions and concerns related to the after school program, please email Mrs. Corinna Guerriere.
How To Sign Up
1. Click on either AGs: Lower School or AGs: Middle & Upper Schools from the menu on the far left.
2. For Open AGs, click on the name of the AG to go to the Sign-Up Genius page for that AG. For Selective AGs, you must email the teacher directly.
3. Sign up for only ONE (1) Sport AG and no more than THREE (3) AGs in total per child. (After the 24-hour Sport AG waiting period, you can sign up for an additional Sport AG if there is still room.)
4. If an AG requires a fee, FIRST reserve a spot for your child in Sign-Up Genius, THEN fill out any additional registration forms and submit that with your payment to the Front Office by the stated deadline.