Admissions Events & Registration
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year as well as the current school year.
A new Pre-K Group will be opening in February 2019; applications still being accepted.
If you are interested in learning more about our school we encourage you to attend one of our admissions events. These events are unique opportunities to engage with our Heads of School, administrators, faculty, and admissions team. Our campus open houses bring the additional benefit of visiting classrooms and meeting our current students.
We would enjoy meeting you at one of our upcoming events listed below. Events will take place either at our campus in White Plains or off-campus in NYC. Registration is required for all events. Please click on your date of interest below to access the registration portal:
- Friday, September 28, 2018 @ 10AM - Campus Open House
- Friday, October 19, 2018 @ 10AM - Campus Open House
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 @ 10AM-4PM Bilingual Education Fair New York @ Fordham University School of Law*
- Saturday November 3, 2018 @ 11AM-4PM Ich Bin Expat Fair @ The Mezzanine*
- Friday, November 16, 2018 @ 10AM - Campus Open House
- Friday, January 25, 2019 @ 10AM - Campus Open House
*In the case of the Bilingual Education Fair and Ich Bin Expat Fair, where GISNY is an exhibitor and not the organizer, fair admission tickets will need to be purchased separately through the fair organizers.
If you are not able to attend one of our events, please complete an Inquiry Form and request to schedule a private tour. Appointments are required for all tours.
(Children applying to our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes do not need to speak or understand either German or English. However, grade-level mastery of spoken and written German is required in Grades 1 through 11.)